Perfect VC is committed to the privacy of our users. Whether you are a paying subscriber, or have just registered with one of our telecommunication-service providers, we take our obligation to protect your personal information seriously.
Both Perfect VC and all its partners will only use the data that you provide us (including your name, email addresses and telephone numbers) to facilitate telecommunications services (i.e., video conferencing sessions) by you and by other users of our service. We will normally not distribute this information to other organizations, and never to advertisers.
We log the date, time, duration, calling line identification and other information about telephone calls (including Voice-over-IP calls) to and from our conferencing service. If you participate in a hosted video conference, for example, we will make this information available to the conference organizer, to other participants and to the party responsible for the charges associated with the conference. This information may include (but is not limited to) your email address (usually also made available to us by the conference organizer), your name as registered with us and the telephone number(s) and/or IP addresses or other network identifiers used to access the service.
You may pay for our service by allowing us to charge your credit card. We never display credit card numbers, and we encrypt credit card information when we store it. We only use your credit card to settle telecommunications charges (i.e., for managed video audio conferencing) that you have agreed to.
Perfect VC cooperates with law enforcement and other government authorities. We may disclose personal information to these organizations when we reasonably believe that they have a legitimate and lawful need-to-know.
This addition to the policy above further explains how our organization uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Perfect Video Conferencing (PVC) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) in order to provide you with an opt-in and opt-out email connection to PVC.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PVC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our emails.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies. Tools like Constant Contact and Hubspot help us determine your interest to our follow up is directed, meaningful and brief.
How will we use your data?
PVC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Marketing emails via Constant Contact and Hubspot
If you agree, PVC will share your data with our manufacturing partner companies so that they may offer you updates on their products and services.
- Please reference both our product and consortium partner pages. We do not share information across manufacture partners.
When PVC process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
PVC does not store any financial information other than through Quickbooks online. We do not store credit card information. Only data related to servicing your product is stored securely in our CRM – Auto Task- and in Google Drive, the security behind a dual authenticated password.
PVC will keep your contact information and information regarding serial numbers and support on your purchases until we are requested to delete this information. You can request a download of data via a secure link which expires 5 days from the request, sooner if requested.
PVC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop PVC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of PVC Partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please choose the opt-out choice at the bottom of each message.
What are your data protection rights?
PVC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request PVC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PVC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PVC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PVC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PVC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PVC processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PVC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 516.282.2880
Or write to us:
4065 Watts St, 2nd Floor
Emeryville, CA 94608
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaoutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – PVC uses these cookies os that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – PVC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. WE may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 516.282.2880
Or write to us at:
4065 Watts St, 2nd Floor
Emeryville, CA 94608