Setting the Stage for Video Conferencing PerfectionA Service Level Agreement that Boosts Your Success
Perfect Video Conferencing promises to have a substantive response to our customer’s support needs. We back that promise through a Service Level Agreement (SLA) crafted for each of our customers based on Perfect Video Conferencing’s benchmark SLAs along with the manufacturers SLAs for the specific products in your video conferencing solution. The goal of our service level agreements is to make sure you get the best possible experience from PVC and for the products you chose.
Here are some of the tenets at the foundation of every Perfect Video Conferencing SLA:
- Immediate email response to your email support request
- A meaningful response from one of our team within the timeline specified in your SLA
- Resolution to your service issue in a timeline that helps you with your business and internal customers. For example, a standard Customer SLA often includes an immediate ticket tracking response, a call-back within 30 minutes, problem resolution or escalation within 60 minutes and a four-hour response time for a plan of correction. Within 24 hours our Customers typically have issues resolved or a clear course of correction in place.
Other components to SLAs may include:
- Opening an opened ticket (if needed) with the manufacturer
- Timeline specified for a fix, repair or RMA
- Timelines for on site support if requested and part of your contract
The SLA helps our customers know what to expect and puts in place consequences for us if we fail to meet those expectations. The exact timelines and expectations are detailed in each customers SLA.